- a. You have our desk top icon to play bridge and clicking it doesn't let you enter in the club OR you did have the icon but it disappeared completely.
- b. When you try to (re)install the icon, it doesn't show on your desk top.
Please take the following steps:
Delete all possible previous installation(s) of the BridgeClub Application (desk top ICON) and install the BridgeClub Application as follows:
Windows 7, Windows 8 : click on the Windows icon - bottom-left on your screen and select/click Control Panel in the pop-up menu.
Windows 10 : In the search box on the task bar, type control panel, and then select Control Panel.
- Click on the Java Icon to open the Java Control Panel. (depending on your settings, this may show under Programs)
- Click on the Apple icon at the top
- Click the System Preferences icon to open
- Click on Java icon located under the Other section to open Java Control Panel
- In Java Control Panel --> General tab -->click on VIEW under Temporary Internet Files heading
Highlight (1) BridgeClubLive /Bridge4Free --- IOBC --- Applet and
(2) Click the red X at the top to Delete (see images below)
Delete ALL BCL / B4F Applets if applicable
RESTART the computer !! - Important
- Download and Install the BridgeClub Application -
Click --->>> H E R E <<<---