Maybe there's something adrift with Java on your pc.
Below are some suggestions that may help.
(*) Clear the JAVA temporary internet files, restart the computer.
- Click the Windows button - lower left corner of your screen (right click if Windows 8 or Windows 10) --> Control Panel
- On the next page: click the Java Icon ( the coffee cup)
- Select the General Tab
- Look for Temporary Internet Files and click [Settings]
- Next box: click [Delete Files...]
- Tick all items in the window that pops-up and click OK
- Click OK again
- Important: RESTART the computer !
(*) Restart the router and/or the modem.
(*) Using a different web browser (not Edge or Chrome) to open our web site and to enter the club sometimes does the trick.