This topic has successfully answered questions like: it won't let me leave the table when I am dummy or it says I'm already seated
Make sure that your iPad has a good, un-interrupted wifi signal, directly from the router. (If you are being disconnected often, it may help if you reboot the router/modem.)
Do not move away from the bridge club; do not change screen/view whilst waiting/playing/dummy.
The number one troubleshooting tip for any device is to shut it down and restart it.
The iPad is no different. :
With no app open, double tap the home button. On screen you will see all recently run apps. Find the BridgePlayer app -
maybe scroll left or right with your finger until you see the BridgePlayer app.
Rest your finger in the center of the large image of the app and drag it upwards to the top of the screen. The app will vanish from the screen. Tap the home button once.
You have now reset our app (your member details are still remembered).
If the above is no help then restarting your iPad may do the trick.
If you are experiencing issues with the iPad, whether it is an unresponsive iPad, apps randomly crashing, or the iPad simply running too slow, it might be time to reboot the iPad.
When you reset the iPad by shutting it down and powering it back on, you flush all apps from memory, even those that have misbehaved. This is a safe process that will keep all of your data on the iPad. In essence, rebooting the iPad gives it a clean slate and plenty of elbow room, which clears up any problems caused by an app running amok.
How to Reboot the iPad
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds. (This is the button shown in the diagram above.)
- The iPad will prompt you to slide a button to power off the iPad. Follow the directions on the screen by sliding the button from the left side to the right to reboot the iPad.
- If the iPad is frozen or stuck, hold down both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button. This will force the iPad to power down.
- The iPad screen will display the circle of dashes which indicates it is busy. Once the iPad has finished shutting down completely, the screen will go completely black.
- Once the iPad's screen is completely black, hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds. This will allow you to restart the iPad.
- When the Apple logo appears in the middle of the screen, you can release the Sleep/Wake button. The iPad will restart shortly after the logo appears.
This topic has successfully answered questions like:
it won't let me leave the table when I am dummy
It says I'm already seated