If you have to enter your ID and Password each time please check the settings of the cookies in your web browser. Please note that web browsers manufacturers change their procedures frequently - if necessary search the internet for a solution.
- Select the Chrome menu icon .
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Select Done.
- Open the Microsoft Edge.
- Click on 'Open Menu' (3 dots, top right)
- -- >Settings -- > Site Permissions --> Cookies and site data
- Make sure the switch is set to Allowed
- Under Cookies section, select to either Don't block cookies (default), Block only third party cookies.
- Restart Edge.
- Start FireFox and click Tools -> Options ... -> Privacy Icon.
- Look for and tick Accept Cookies from Sites and tick Accept Third Party Cookies and make sure that they Keep until: they expire
- Make sure Clear History when Firefox closes is NOT ticked.
- Click OK.
- Close FireFox and restart it
- Go to Settings.
- Select Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, select Block Cookies.
- You will be redirected to a list of options. Select Always Allow.
- You may need to restart Safari for the new settings to take effect.
Do not use Internet Explorer
We recommend to use EDGE, Chrome, FireFox or Opera.)
The above helped members using InternetExplorer, cookies, Chrome, Firefox