If you have to enter your ID and Password each time please check the settings of the cookies in your web browser.
- Select the Chrome menu icon .
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Select Done.
- Start FireFox and click Tools -> Options ... -> Privacy Icon.
- Look for and tick Accept Cookies from Sites and tick Accept Third Party Cookies and make sure that they Keep until: they expire
- Make sure Clear History when Firefox closes is NOT ticked.
- Click OK.
- Close FireFox and restart it
- Open the Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the More actions button on the toolbar, and select Settings.
- Search for View advanced settings and click on it.
- Under Cookies section, select to either Don't block cookies (default), Block only third party cookies.
- Restart Edge.
(when using Internet Explorer you can not experience the Bridge Club as you and we would like.
Internet Explorer works, but slower and not with all features, graphics and enhancements.
For the best experience we recommend to use Chrome, FireFox or EDGE.)
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools --> Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to Medium.
- Click Sites.
- In the Address of website box, type our website address: www.bridgeclublive.com and click Allow.
- Click OK.
Some members with Windows 7 solved a similar problem as follows:
when on the web site of the bridge club click on the "gear wheel" icon at the top right of the screen (underneath the white cross on a red background) and click on the "Compatibility View options and then add the club's web address to the list.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, select Block Cookies.
- You will be redirected to a list of options. Select Always Allow.
- You may need to restart Safari for the new settings to take effect.
The above helped members using InternetExplorer, cookies, Chrome, Firefox