To change Alias one has to be a Full member of our Premier Club BridgeClubLive .
- - If using our NeXtGen version, one cannot change alias ... yet ....
- - Tablet users using our special tablet app cannot change their alias.
- - Bridge4Free Members cannot change their allocated alias.
To change alias for BridgeClubLive members who use the desk top app:
1.Important: Do not click the desk top icon to enter the club! Make sure the icon is 'closed'
2. Logon to the Bridge Club Live home page (www.bridgeclublive.com) and
click the Support tab --> Technical --> Old Java.
- At the right hand side you see: Old version Bridge Program
If you need to re-install our old JAVA program, click here and follow instructions.
- Click the blue click here on the web page, enter your ID and Password.
3. On the page which opens is the Option to Change Your Alias - looks like the example below. Type the new alias in the appropriate box and click [Change Alias].
4. Now enter the club using the desk top app - your new alias shows now in the club - stay in the club for 10 minutes so the server has time to update your details.
Tablet App users do not have the option to change alias.