Never make a short cut of the so called 'green' Play Bridge page with the [Enter The Bridge Club] button. You can however make a shortcut of our home page.
1. Logon to bridgeclublive.com and click the ••• icon (the hamburger) in the right corner of the screen.
2. Select More tools.
3. Select Create Shortcut. Edit the shortcut name if necessary
4. Click Create. (If you check Open as Window, the next time you open the link, it will open without an editable search bar.)
Logon to the bridgeclublive home page with your ID and password using Firefox.
1. Resize your Web browser so you can see the browser and your desktop in the same screen.
2. Left click the icon located to the left side of the address bar. ...
3. Continue to hold down the mouse button and drag the icon to your desktop.
Right click on an empty spot on your desktop
Select -->1. New -> 2. Shortcut
3. Type https://www.bridgeclublive.com/BCL_Login_Y.asp - click Next
4. Type a name for the shortcut f.i. BCL - click Finish
5.You now have a shortcut on your desktop called BCL
I want to make a shortcut, but do not know how